DMCA Form Letter 1: Infringement Claim
From Copyright Owner or Representative Making DMCA Claim to University of Missouri DMCA Agent
For Members and Guests
For Copyright Owners
For Information System Administrators
To: University of Missouri DMCA Agent
Interim UM Information Security Officer
615 Locust St
Columbia, MO 65211 USA
Telephone: (573) 882-9200
Fax: (573) 884-5240
Subject: DMCA Claim
1) Supply the required information. Email this claim with your digitized signature attached, or fax or mail a signed copy to the designated DMCA agent.
2) Work(s) infringed:
3) Location(s) of materials claimed to infringe copyright:
Date, time, timezone infringement observed:
If you can, specify IDs, passwords, or other authorization required to access materials:
4) Complaining party's name, address, phone, fax, Internet e-mail address:
5) I believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6) I believe this information is accurate and that I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.