- Phone: (573) 882-4430
- E-mail: BasiC@umsystem.edu
1 P.M. THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2021
THE PUBLIC SESSION MEETING WILL ORIGINATE FROM WOMEN’S AND CHILDREN’S CONFERENCE ROOM, IN COLUMBIA, MISSOURI.
THIS BOARD COMMITTEE MEETING IS BEING HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE JUNE 24, 2021 BOARD MEETING.
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES.
NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
THE MEETING WILL NOT BE LIVESTREAMED.
THURSDAY, JUNE 17
PUBLIC SESSION – 1 P.M.
- 1:00 PM Call to Order - HEALTH AFFAIRS COMMITTEE PUBLIC SESSION
- Executive Vice Chancellor Report - Presenter: Dr. Rick Barohn
- School of Medicine Report - Presenter: Dr. Steve Zweig
- MU Health Care Report - Presenter: Jonathan Curtright
- Quarterly Financial Report, MU Health (written report only)
- Quarterly Compliance Report. MU Health (written report only)
- Tiger Institute Contract Relationship Extension, MUHC
- Minutes Approval, April 13, 2021 Health Affairs Committee Meeting
- Resolution, Executive Session of the Health Affairs Committee Meeting
- Health Affairs Committee Meeting - Executive Session (2:30 PM, time is approximate)
The Health Affairs Committee will hold an executive session of the June 17, 2021 meeting, pursuant to Section 610.021(1), 610.021(2), 610.021(3), 610.021(13) and 610.021(14) RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with university counsel, property, personnel and records protected by law, all as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Health Affairs Committee.
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
Board papers will be available on Wednesday at the following address: https://collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/BOC/