On-Line Check Request Instructions
- If preparing an on-line check request for more than one concurrent job on an individual employee, a separate on-line check request must be completed for each concurrent job for which you would like that employee to receive payment.
- Departmental Representatives preparing an on-line check requests must have been granted security in Webtime as someone responsible for payroll in the department.
- On-line check requests must be routed to the Business Unit (Campus) listed as the Business Unit on the employee's job record for the particular job that this payment relates to.
- If the earnings being paid via the On-Line check process have been authorized by the previous submission of a PAF or Additional Pay Form, you may send this request electronically to your local Campus Payroll Office. If it is necessary to attach the PAF or Additional Pay Form to obtain authorization for this payment, please print the On-Line Check Request form and attach the appropriate documentation.
Instructions by Number in Form Fields
- This alpha code identifies the specific department that has fiscal, programmatic and administrative responsibility for the employee.
- A contact phone number for the Authorized Departmental Representative making the on-line check request.
- Enter the date the On-Line Check Request form was prepared.
- The legal name of the individual as it appears in PeopleSoft.
- An eight-character number assigned automatically by the Peoplesoft system (EmplID).
- The Empl Rcd# assigned to this specific job.
- States if the employee is Regular or Temporary based on the job information located under job data that is associated with the EmplID and Empl Rcd#.
- Enter the date the earnings period began for the particular earnings being paid. If paying retroactive pay that spans numerous pay periods, enter each pay period on a separate line.
- Enter the date the earnings period ends for the particular earnings being paid. If paying retroactive pay that spans numerous pay periods, enter the most recent Earnings End Date for which you are making the retroactive payment.
- This is a five-character code that identifies the campus/business unit associated with this line of funding.
- The alpha code for the department associated with this line of funding.
- The four-character code assigned to a specific job title.
- The Account Code is made up of the five-character alpha numeric code assigned by finance that represents the ChartField string of the cost center to be charged for this compensation (MoCode) and the six-character GL Account associated with this particular job code.
- The three-character code that identifies the type of pay.
- Enter the number of hours that are to be paid for this particular Earnings Code. NOTE: You may enter Hours/Units and Hourly/Unit Rate, or Amount, but not both.
- Enter the rate of pay, associated with this particular Earnings Code, as authorized on the PAF or Additional Pay Form.
- Enter the amount of gross pay associated with this particular Earnings Code. NOTE: You may enter Hours/Units and Hourly/Unit Rate, or Amount, but not both.
- Enter the reason (REQUIRED) for the on-line check request or additional comments to communicate to the Campus Payroll Office.
- Enter the name of the responsible departmental staff person making the on-line check request on behalf of the employee to be paid.
- If printing and sending the form to the Campus Payroll Office, indicate if a PAF or Additional Pay Form is attached to this request.