Training of Employees
Records Management provides convenient training options as part of our ongoing effort to help faculty and staff manage their records. We offer classroom style training, on-site training and have online training tutorials available covering any aspect of the Records Management program. To request a presentation, contact Linda Moritz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is a Record and Why is it Important?
- Working with Electronic Records
- Email Records Management – Part 1: Your New Records Retention Folders
- Email Records Management – Part 2: How to Use your New Records Retention Folders
Note: Records retention folders will be available in your email the early part of 2012 after all campuses have migrated to the new email server.
See IT Training for additional information on what’s new with Email.
- What is a Record
- What is a Record Flowchart
- Email Records Identification Guidelines
- Managing Electronic Mail: Guidelines and Best Practices
- Guidelines for Cleaning Out Your .PST and Your Mailbox
- Appropriate Use of Email
- Best Practices for Electronic Communication Creation