HR Service Center
Forms & Guides
Looking for a form or information about insurance, retirement, compensation, and/or wellness? We have all the forms and guides you need in one place.
Have a question about insurance, retirement, compensation, or wellness? Visit the Total Rewards FAQs for frequently asked questions on those topics.
These are the companies that manage your insurance. If you'd rather to go straight to the source:
Where can we help now
The UM System Office of Human Resources has a team of Human Resource specialists dedicated to helping you get the answers you need over a wide range of topics and programs that are common for employees across all UM campuses:
- Enrolling in benefits
- Questions about your insurance coverage
- Log-in issues into myHR
- Updating personal information
- Current program events, such as the Wellness Incentive
- Performance appraisals
- Retirement planning
Where we could help later
We may be able to help you and your program serve your customers better. But, getting to that level of content competency requires a few steps first. If you're interested in having us work with you, then you can start the first steps of the process here:
- Make sure that your topic or program isn't already listed among our current content areas, under "Where we can help now."
- Request an application from HRSC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org