Take advantage of the discounts on cellular service which are available to departments, individual faculty, staff and students. The discount offerings differ from provider to provider; always verify the coverage area, plan, discounts available to find the one which best suits your needs.
University departments should work directly with the Mobility Account Manager Jeff Pohle, 314.210.9393, to establish corporate-liable service. Most corporate-paid monthly plans are eligible for a 25% discount.
Other department contacts
- Corporate paid new devices or plan changes: Suzie Zwygart, 785.217.6788
- Complex billing issues or premier site training: Tina Blackwell, 913.972.1074
Individual Faculty and Staff
AT&T offers a 17% discount on most plans to University of Missouri faculty and staff.
New and current AT&T customers can visit AT&T’s web site to see all existing discounts and to register. Use your University email address (.edu) for validation.
- Foundation Number: 99689
- For new lines of service: National Business Ordering, 888.444.4410
- For rate plan and feature changes: Business End User Care, 800.331.0500
- Local corporate stores: 2109 W. Worley, Columbia, MO 65203, 573.447.4861
1305 Grindstone Parkway, Columbia, MO 65201, 573.256.7929
Sprint offers a 25% discount on most plans for corporate-liable lines. University departments should work directly with sales representative Todd Davis – 314.985.3612 to establish service, make changes to existing plans, disconnect service or discuss billing questions.
You may also visit a local Sprint store or the Sprint website.
Sprint offers for Individual Faculty and Staff
- Visit the Sprint Perks website here for all details
- Get $10 off per line on your account on Unlimited Premium plans
- Waived Activation Fees on new lines of service
- A 25% discount off select accessories
- New customers should visit Sprint online or contact Employee Customer Service at 800.927.2199.
- Current customers should sign up for Sprint Perks at http://www.sprint.com/verify. For customer service, call 866.639.8354. Mention Corporate ID GVSMO_WCA_ZZZ.
Local Sprint Stores
- 2101 W. Broadway, Suite A, Columbia MO 65203; 573.446.6998 (sales, bill payment, and repair center)
- 2540 Broadway Bluff Drive, Suite 105-107, Columbia MO 65201; 573.214.2410 (sales, bill payment, and repair center)
T-Mobile Advantage™ Program Offers NOT available in retail stores.
Introducing T-Mobile ONE – All unlimited. One price. Not a penny more. Taxes & fees included.
And get all this with T-Mobile ONE:
- The network built for unlimited. Our 4G LTE network has doubled in the last 2 years,
- and it’s the fastest nationwide.
- Binge On™ – watch unlimited movies and videos – without using your high-speed data.
- Music Freedom™ lets you stream unlimited music without burning any of your high-speed data.
- Unlimited data and texting around the world in 140+ countries and destinations.
- Call, text, and surf the web in Mexico and Canada like you do in the U.S.
- One hour of FREE Wi-Fi, plus unlimited in-flight texting on all Gogo®-equipped flights.
Get thanked with free stuff every week!
Only T-Mobile customers score free stuff every week—no strings attached—with the T-Mobile® Tuesdays app.
Download the app here: https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/t-mobile-tuesdays
University departments should work directly with sales representative, Jill Donner, Jill.firstname.lastname@example.org, 620.664.0057 to establish service, make changes to existing plans, disconnect service, or discuss billing questions.
U.S. Cellular discounts available through the State of Missouri contract vary depending on your needs.
Individual Faculty and Staff
U.S. Cellular customers should submit an eligibility verification form to find out if they are eligible for a discount on their monthly service. When filling out this form, remember to use your University of Missouri email address, not your personal email address.
If you do not have a work email address, call U.S. Cellular at 800.819.9373. You must mention Discount Code PED 507.
You may also visit one of the following corporate locations in Columbia:
or the following Authorized Agent Location in Columbia:
- 1301 Grindstone Parkway; 573.441.2224
University of Missouri Healthcare departments should work directly with Healthcare & Life Sciences Major Account Manager Jason Norris, 913.530.8931 to establish corporate-liable healthcare solutions or service.
To make changes to existing plans, disconnect service, discuss billing questions, or for more information please contact Business Support at 800.922.0204 for state contracts) or 800.295.1614 for federal contracts).
Existing customers may use MyBiz web tool for equipment upgrades, additional lines of service, rate plan analysis, or ordering accessories.
Individual Faculty and Staff
- New University customers may contact Chris Clark for any request regarding discounts, new service, upgrades, and accessories. Orders for new service and equipment also can be completed online at Verizon Wireless.
- Current University customers should sign up online for Verizon Wireless discounts. Use your University of Missouri .edu) email address for validation.
- New University of Missouri Healthcare customers may contact Steven Avila for any request regarding discounts, new service, upgrades, and accessories. Orders for new service and equipment also can be completed online at Verizon Wireless using your University of Missouri health.missouri.edu) email address for validation.
- Current University of Missouri Healthcare customers should sign up online for Verizon Wireless discounts. Use your University of Missouri health.missouri.edu) email address for validation.
- Equipment upgrades, plan changes, and billing information is available once your account is registered through My Verizon.
For more information, call the Verizon Wireless National Employee Program Center at 866.456.7892. You may also call or visit the local corporate store at 303 N. Stadium Blvd, Columbia, MO 65203, 573.447.0466.