Chapter 460: UMKC Dental Faculty Practice Plan
Bd. Min. 2-11-83; Revised Bd. Min 4-9-15.
- Within the framework of the plan, plan income shall be derived from the following sources:
- All professional fees for service income derived from faculty patient care in the Dental Faculty Practice shall be plan income.
- All other income derived from faculty patient care related services in the Dental Faculty Practice shall be plan income.
- Income of participants not related to patient care shall not be plan income.
- Fees for services rendered to patients by Dental Hygienists shall not be plan income, but can be used to pay general overhead or other general expenses of the Plan.
- Governmental payers will not be billed for services under the Plan, with the exception of services provided by oral pathologists participating in the Plan.
Previous Rule: 460.030 Participants