- 09/15/14 - Annual Enrollment 1-on-1 sessions begin
- 09/16/14 - Annual Enrollment Town Halls begin
- 09/17/14 - Pre-Retirement Telepresence (for Kansas City, Rolla and St. Louis)
- 09/24/14 - Financial Planning Seminar
- 10/01/14 - Wellness Incentive begins
- 10/01/14 - Estate Planning Seminar
- 10/08/14 - Social Security Seminar
- 10/15/14 - University Retirement Plan Seminar
- 10/20/14 - Annual Enrollment opens for active faculty and staff
- Ongoing - 1-on-1 Financial Counseling Sessions
1000 W. Nifong
Building 7 - Suite 210
Columbia, MO 65211-8220
Welcome to your Total Rewards
Human talent is the university’s primary resource and principal contribution to society. We are committed to offering a Total Rewards package that recruits and retains faculty and staff who are engaged, energized and innovative, and who contribute to moving Missouri forward. Read about news and features below, or browse our site using the boxes on the left.
News & Featured Events
|Annual Enrollment Town Halls starting Sept. 16 (08/28/2014) –
This year is different. Every benefits-eligible faculty and staff member must actively select and submit a choice for their medical plan--even if you want to keep the plan you had last year and even if you do not want a plan at all. Join us at a Town Hall on your campus to learn about other changes.
|Get ready for Annual Enrollment. Sign up for a 1:1 consultation. (08/28/2014) –
Sign up for a one-on-one consultation to speak to a benefits representative about the plan that is right for you. Representatives can provide information on our other insurance plans, too: dental, vision, life, long-term disability, and accidental death and disability.
|Bike MS - Join the university’s team (08/04/2014) –
Bike with the university's team, volunteer or donate to support The Bike MS: Express Scripts Gateway Getaway Ride, coming up on September 6 and 7 in central Missouri. Learn more....
|University reviews potential Long Term Disability plan administrators (06/28/2014) –
The University of Missouri is currently evaluating potential Long Term Disability plan administrators. The university is continuing to offer a Long Term Disability (LTD) plan, however, it is possible the plan administrator may change effective January 1, 2015. If there are changes to the plan administrator, faculty and staff will be advised in the annual enrollment materials.