Compensation resources for HR offices
- Compensation Administrative Considerations and Guidelines:
- Compensation Leadership Administration Guidelines (PDF, 187KB)
- Faculty Salary Comparator Data
- Merit handbook – For employees/managers in the immediate UM System offices
- Pay cycle calendars
- Pay matrices
- Job Code Detail
- Job description templates:
- Position Classification Questionnaire (PDF, 240KB) – Propose a reclassification of an employee’s current job.
- IT Career Path Structure (PDF, 2.9MB) -- Career titles and paths for IT professionals working for the University of Missouri System
- Talent|REWARD – Resources from TowersWatson for their software programs such as the global grading system that is used for non-union, non-academic positions throughout the UM System
Reviewed July 28, 2015.