1000 W. Nifong
Building 7 - Suite 210
Columbia, MO 65211-8220
Sign up for a seminar
We would like your feedback! Click here to complete a short survey about our customer service.
My Total Rewards - Benefits
The University of Missouri System is committed to offering comprehensive benefit programs that give you flexibility with the choices involving you and your family's health and financial security. The benefits offered as a part your myTotal Rewards package include medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs, long term disability, educational assistance and tuition reduction.
Faculty and Staff Benefits
- Benefit Forms
- Benefits Handbooks and References
- COBRA Participant Information
- Educational Assistance and Tuition Reduction Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Benefit Enrollment
- Experian Consumer Direct Credit Monitoring Program
- Helpful Links
- Military Leave Information
- myRetirement Program
- myService Recognition (Service Award Program)
- Required Annual Notices
- Voluntary Retirement Plans
Benefits for Retired Employees
If you have questions about the UM Faculty and Staff Benefits Programs, please contact your Campus Benefit Representative.