Compensation Resources for Employees
Understand our staff compensation program
- Use the Pay Matrices page to find the salary range assigned to your grade. Understanding the range associated with your grade will give you a better idea of the potential earnings growth you could expect should you decide to remain in your current job or grade. Movement through the range is dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to performance, years of service and how your current salary relates to the midpoint of the range (i.e., your compa-ratio).
- Most non-academic, non-union-eligible staff were converted to a new title and salary structure (GGS) in 2014. Review the Non-Academic Staff Compensation Program presentation (PDF) to learn more.
Access your job description
Find your job description, and others, on the Job Code Detail webpage. Learn what the minimum qualifications and essential functions are for your current job and other jobs across the university system.
Learn how to advance your career
Visit the Office of Human Resources' Training and Development webpage to find ways to expand your skills and potentially advance through your career path. You can also visit myLearn for training courses or browse the Training and Development resources for your specific campus:
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- University of Missouri-St. Louis
- University of Missouri Extension
- University of Missouri Health Care (Intranet)
- University of Missouri System