CMS Training Resources
CMS - Content Made Simple
This page contains a collection of training resources for the UM Content Management System.
The following PDF guides will assist you in learning more about the CMS, as well as how to perform specific tasks.
Note: viewing the guides requires a university login.
- The Anatomy of a web page in the CMS
- Creating new content
- Editing existing content
- Creating links to content on the same page as the link
- Uploading and managing files
- Deleting content and entries
- Creating a clickable e-mail link
- Creating a table header
- Linking to a file that is hosted on SharePoint
- Embedding a photo that is hosted on Flickr