CMS Training Resources
CMS - Content Made Simple
This page contains a collection of training resources for the UM Content Management System, and is updated on a regular basis.
The following PDF guides will assist you in learning more about the CMS, as well as how to perform specific tasks.
Note: viewing the guides requires a university login.
- The Anatomy of a web page in the CMS
- Creating new content
- Editing existing content
- Creating links to content on the same page as the link
- Uploading and managing files
- Deleting content and entries
- Creating a clickable e-mail link
- Creating a table header
- Linking to a file that is hosted on SharePoint
- Embedding a photo that is hosted on Flickr