Facts and Figures
Board of Curators
UM System Administration
UM System Fast Facts
- Campus Locations - Columbia, Kansas City, Rolla, and St. Louis.
- Total enrollment, Fall 2015 - 77,733
- Total degrees granted, FY15 - 18,109
- Total faculty, Fall 2014 - 5,937 (66% full-time, 34% part-time)
- Total staff, Fall 2014 - 17,786 (78% full-time, 22% part-time)
- Total Graduate Assistants, Fall 2014: 4,160
- Total student financial aid, FY15 - $906.5 million in grants, loans, work programs, scholarships, fellowships and other aid
University of Missouri Health System
- Health care providers - University Hospital and Clinics, Women's and Children's Hospital, Ellis Fischel Cancer Center, Missouri Orthopaedic Institute, Rusk Rehabilitation Center, Missouri Rehabilitation Center - Mt. Vernon, University Physicians, Missouri Psychiatric Institute.
- Patients transported by helicopter, FY15 - 576
- Births, FY15 - 1,837
- Major surgical operations, FY15 - 23,472
- Emergency and Trauma Center visits, FY15 - 71,962
- Radiological exams and treatments, FY15 - 279,655
- Clinic visits, FY15 - 614,133
- Patient origin - All 114 Missouri counties, plus several states and foreign countries
- Services - Mid-Missouri's only Level 1 Trauma Center; Helicopter service; Burn Intensive Care Unit; Fertility and reproductive health program; High-risk obstetrics; Comprehensive children's services; Comprehensive cancer center; Minimally invasive surgery; Orthopaedic surgery; Cardiovascular services; Behavioral health; Gastrointestinal services; Neurosciences.
- Interim Chancellor - Henry C. Foley, Ph.D.
- Academic Units - Colleges: Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources; Arts and Science; Business; Education; Engineering; Human Environmental Sciences; Veterinary Medicine. Schools: Accountancy; Health Professions; Information Science and Learning Technologies; Journalism; Law; Medicine; Music; Natural Resources; Nursing; Public Affairs; Social Work. Also: Honors College, Graduate School, Extension.
- Enrollment, Fall 2015 - 35,424
- Degrees granted, FY15 - 8,668
- Faculty, Fall 2014 - 3,243
- Staff, Fall 2014 - 12,939
- Student financial aid, FY15 - $467.8 million awarded to 28,556 students
- Mascot - Bengal Tiger
- Colors - Black and gold
- Chancellor - Leo E. Morton
- Academic Units - College of Arts and Sciences. Conservatory of Music and Dance. Schools: Biological Sciences; Dentistry; Education; Computing and Engineering; Graduate Studies; Law; Henry W. Bloch School of Management; Medicine; Nursing; Pharmacy. Also: Continuing education offerings coordinated by most schools.
- Enrollment, Fall 2015 - 16,685
- Degrees granted, FY15 - 3,679
- Faculty, Fall 2014 - 1,255
- Staff, Fall 2014 - 2,108
- Student financial aid, FY15 - $193.9 million awarded to 11,398 students
- Mascot - Kangaroo
- Colors - Blue and gold
- Chancellor - Cheryl B. Schrader, Ph.D.
- Enrollment, Fall 2015 - 8,886
- Degrees granted, FY15 - 2,495
- Faculty, Fall 2014 - 493
- Staff, Fall 2014 - 992
- Student financial aid, FY15 - $108.2 million awarded to 7,040 students
- Mascot - Miner
- Colors - Silver and gold
- Chancellor - Thomas F. George, Ph.D.
- Academic Units - Colleges: Arts and Sciences; Nursing; Business Administration; Education; Fine Arts and Communication; Honors College, Optometry. Also: Graduate School, School of Social Work; UM-St. Louis/Washington University Joint Undergraduate Engineering Program, Continuing Education & Outreach.
- Enrollment, Fall 2015 - 16,738
- Degrees granted, FY15 - 3,267
- Faculty, Fall 2014 - 946
- Staff, Fall 2014 - 1,276
- Student financial aid, FY15 - $136.6 million awarded to 11,533 students
- Mascot - Triton
- Colors - Red and gold
- MU - 230 Jesse Hall, Columbia, MO 65211
- UMKC - 120 Admin. Center, Kansas City, MO 64110
- Missouri S&T - 102 Parker Hall, Rolla, MO 65409
- UMSL - 351 Millennium Student Center, St. Louis, MO 63121