The Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion works collaboratively systemwide, with faculty, staff, and students, to create an overarching diversity framework aimed at connecting diversity and inclusion to functional areas throughout the institution.
Click on a header to expand the selection and uncover additional information.
Publications and Resources
Consult these helpful handouts:
- Ten Ways to Practice Mindfulness and Inclusiveness (PDF, 164KB)
- The Language of Identity: Using Inclusive Terminology (PDF, 321KB)
- Tips for Talking About Race (PDF, 517KB)
- Guide to Facilitating Dialogue (PDF, 348KB)
- Resources for Trans/Non-Binary/Gender Non-Conforming Employees (PDF, 186KB)
Tapestry is biannual epublication produced by the UM System Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in collaboration with diversity officers and communications staff from MU, UMKC, Missouri S&T and UMSL. Each edition highlights members of our University community who are engaged in creative and innovative efforts that impact diversity, equity and inclusion efforts systemwide.
Read more on the Tapestry webpage, or click the cover image below to open each edition of Tapestry.
|Winter 2019 Edition (PDF)||Summer 2018 Edition (PDF)|
Reach out to a staff members in the UM System Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion via phone or email.