The following FIN ECC Mapper materials are available for staff in the campus accounting offices.
FIN ECC Mapper
Training materials for E-Commerce Reports in Cognos and Web Apps are available on the Cognos training page.
The following training is available for end users:
FIN Financial Reports
- Financial Reports Training Guide
- Topics included in guide:
- Navigating to FIN Financial Reports
- Using the Search Criteria Page
- Running Reports and Using Results Features
- Using Other Output Options
Entering Web Journal Entries
The following training materials are available for the PS CRR/ARR application:
Cash Receipts Reports
- Cash Receipts Reports (CRRs and ARRs) Training Guide
- Topics included in the guide:
- Entering a CRR Cashier Deposit
- Entering a CRR Direct Deposit
- Entering a CRR ACH/Wire Deposit
- Preparing a Template for CRRs
- Copying a Template to Another User
- Entering an ARR Cashier Deposit
- Entering an ARR Direct Deposit
- Entering an ARR ACH/Wire Deposit
- Approving and Unapproving CRRs and ARRs
- Maintaining CRR and ARR Security
The following training materials are available for core users:
PeopleSoft - Chartfield Creation
- Using the Chartfield Request Form - This topic is included in the General Ledger Core User training guide.
General Ledger Core User
- General Ledger Core User Training Guide
- Includes the following topics and procedure demonstrations:
- Chartfield Definitions
- New Chartfield Requests
- Adding New Chartfields
- Standard Journal Entries
- Online Journal Entries
If you need assistance with PeopleSoft General Ledger, contact Training and Support Services.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.