News and Updates
Oct. 24, 2013 - Risky Business article - New Claim Forms/How to Report a Claim
Feb. 4, 2013 - Risky Business article - How Insurance is Applied to Trailers in Various Situations
Risk and Insurance Management
Welcome to Risk and Insurance Management
Risk and Insurance Management (RIM) organizes, coordinates, and implements programs to control risks for all University of Missouri campuses.
- Auto Insurance: Do I buy insurance on rental cars? How do I insure a newly purchased vehicle?
- Claims Services: How do I file a claim, report a property loss, or an auto accident?
- General Liability Insurance: Obtain proof that you, your program, or your department's event is covered by UM's self-funded program.
- Property Insurance: Insure property owned by UM, a grant or on loan to the University.
- Risk Consulting: Ask for advice about identifying and reducing risks associated with your activities or have a contract insurance language reviewed
- Risk Financing and Insurance: Insure your risks – What options are available to cover your risks.
- Workers' Compensation: Learn about Workers' Compensation at the University of Missouri.
If you have any questions not addressed in these pages, you can reach us via email (email@example.com) or our main phone 573-882-8100.