eForm Processing Guides
- Add an Additional Pay
- Add a Job Change
- Add a Job Earnings Distribution (JED) Change
- Add a Hire Non Recruit
- New Hire Create Emplid
- Add a RET/FMLA Status Change
- Add a Status Change
- Add a Work Address/Phone Change
- Update an ePAF
- Adding File Attachments
Approving an ePAF
Viewing an ePAF
Guides for CAMPUSES ONLY
- ePAF - Onboarding Administrator Training Guide
- GT E-Verify Integration User Guide
- E-Verify Pagelet Quick Reference Guide
- Action Reason Definitions: PDF | Excel
- ePAF FAQs
- Termination Processing Reminders
- Department Security Override
- ePAF – Integration Broker Errors
- Sample Forms and Form Keys:
- Standard PAF - Used for new hires, rehires and concurrent jobs not conducted through the ePAF.
- Courtesy PAF - Used for courtesy appointments and volunteers.
- Turnaround PAF - Used for all personnel actions, except hire actions, not conducted through the ePAF.
- Log into WebApps and select the PS HR PAF menu option.
- Enter the Employee ID (EmplID), Employee Record Number and Effective Date (if necessary).
- Click Submit.
- ... For more information about a specific field, refer to the Standard PAF instructions.
If you experience issues or have questions while completing an ePAF or a PAF, contact your campus Human Resources office or the HR Service Center. Contacts are listed on the PeopleSoft HR homepage.