Microsoft Office Online is the web version of the standard Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. Office Online apps are light enough to run in your browser but still have the same core functionality as the full desktop versions. Office Online apps can be used on any device with an Internet connection, and your documents can either be saved to OneDrive or downloaded for use with the desktop Office applications.
- Active students, faculty and staff are eligible for Microsoft Teams.
- There are no costs to use this product.
- Office Online apps are available in the Microsoft Office 365 portal at https://portal.office.com/.
- Office Online apps are also available as mobile applications.
- PowerPoint for the web Quick Start
- PowerPoint for Windows training
- PowerPoint help center
- Keyboard shortcuts for PowerPoint