With four universities across the state of Missouri, each housing a wide variety of program options, you’re sure to find something that fits your goals with the University of Missouri System.
Cross enrollment increases student access and creates a seamless experience by allowing students attending one of our four universities to take a course offered by another university within the University of Missouri System without completing an application for admission or ordering a transcript.
How to search cross enrollment options and register
- Log into your student information system (i.e., myZou, Pathway, Joe’SS or myView).
- Under the academics section, click on enroll: MU, UMKC, S&T or UMSL.
- Search the schedule of classes available at the other UM System universities.
- Consider the following:
- Check the instruction mode for the course and ensure this mode will work for you.
- Consult with your academic advisor about transferability of the course(s) at your home instituion.
- Double check with financial aid to ensure any necessary steps are taken.
- To participate, select the university you want to visit and the term you intend to take the class.
- Read and check the acknowledgement form.
- Submit your form.
Additional information can be found at each university's registrar's office; links to each are provided below.