Assistant Vice President/Chief Procurement Officer, Supply Chain, University of Missouri Health Care
DC068.20, 2401 Lemone Industrial Blvd.
Columbia MO, 65211
News and Updates
- Jan 19, 2017 - Updated Payment Reference Guide
UM System Supply Chain is unique in structure and operation. The UMSSC provides service for the entire University in a centralized shared services model. (Including all Campuses and MU Health).
- Facilitate the processing of lower dollar requisitions into purchase orderse and assure that processes related to acquisition are conducted in a consistent and through manner
- Facilitate request for bids and requests for proposals and execute contracts
- Consolidate spend into strategic agreements
- Plan and execute effective negotiation strategies to increase value and savings
- Provide customer support through the Finance Support Center
- Administer and support all Corporate Card activities including Fleet, One Cards and Single Use Accounts
- Manage, Maintain and support Supply Chain related system applications including Eprocurement and Inventory Modules of Peoplesoft and the Show Me Shop Catalog Application
Distribution & Logistics
- Deliver and manage medical supplies to 167 supply (PAR) locations and clinics for MU Health
- Operates offsite warehouse responsible for $12M in inventory
- Receive, stow, transport, control and account inventory and replenishment operations for UM Health System. Responsible for MU health couriers and mail room
Surplus & Asset Management
- Dispose, re-use or sell all used equpiment and capital assets for the University
- Identify and track all capital assets owned by the Univeristy of Missouri
The Finance Support Center provides phone and email support for purchasing specific issues, including but not limited to PeopleSoft eProcurement, Show-Me Shop, P-Card, Surplus Property, and policies and procedures. The Finance Support Center is available Monday through Friday 7:30am to 5pm. See the Finance Support Center contact numbers in the left menu for your campus location.
While we strive to answer all of your purchasing related questions via the Finance Support Center, answers to many of these questions may be found in the University's public KnowledgeBase.
Search the KnowledgeBase
Please enter your search term(s) or question in the search field below.
Notice: The University of Missouri System will comply with OMB Circular A-110 Procurement Standards as defined in Subpart C- Post-Award Requirements, Sections .40 - .48 for all federal grant funded procurements, until July 1, 2017. Effective July 1, 2017, the University of Missouri System will comply with Procurement Standards as defined in 2 CFR 200, “Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards”, Subpart D, Sections 200.318-200.326, for all Federal grant funded procurements.
Reviewed January 20, 2017.
Finance Support Center
- Finance Support Center
- Finance Support email
- MU Health Care:
- Missouri S&T Campus:
341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus:
- UMSL Campus:
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campuses:
- Toll Free All Campuses:
- Finance Support Center may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.