UM Procurement/Supply Chain Operations is a division within the Office of Finance of the University of Missouri System. It encompasses multiple functions – Procurement and Contracting; Surplus and Asset Management; Operations; and Finance Support. The function of UM Procurement/Supply Chain Operations is to administer procurement for all departments across all business units in accordance with the responsibility and authority delegated by the University’s Board of Curators.
- Facilitate the processing of lower dollar requisitions into purchase orders and assure that processes related to acquisition are conducted in a consistent and through manner
- Facilitate request for bids and requests for proposals and execute contracts
- Consolidate spend into strategic agreements
- Plan and execute effective negotiation strategies to increase value and savings
- Provide customer support through the Finance Support Center
- Administer and support all Corporate Card activities including Fleet, One Cards and Single Use Accounts
- Manage, Maintain and support Supply Chain related system applications including Eprocurement and Inventory Modules of Peoplesoft and the Show Me Shop Catalog Application
Surplus & Asset Management
- Dispose, re-use or sell all used equipment and capital assets for the University
- Identify and track all capital assets owned by the University of Missouri
The Finance Support Center provides phone and email support for purchasing specific issues, including but not limited to PeopleSoft eProcurement, Show-Me Shop, One Card, Surplus Property, and policies and procedures. The Finance Support Center is available Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. See the Finance Support Center contact numbers in the left menu for your campus location.