Campus Depository Accounts
There are depository banks for each campus. All balances in the account are transferred daily to the concentration account.
- Columbia campus - Central Bank of Boone County
- University of Missouri Health Care - Central Bank of Boone County
- Kansas City campus - Commerce Bank
- Missouri University of Science and Technology - US Bancorp
- St. Louis campus - US Bancorp
What is a CRR?
- CRR stands for Cash Receipts Report. A CRR is the daily recording of revenue received. The report is delivered to the campus cashiers office for processing and approval. Once approved the funds post to your GL (General Ledger)
- f you have questions concerning the CRR process then please reference the Cash Receipts Manual or contact your campus cashiers office.