Interim Vice President for Human Resources
1000 W. Nifong, Bldg 7
Columbia, MO 65211-8240
For HR or benefits assistance, please contact the service center at
News and Updates
- Nov 11, 2015 - Support resources for faculty and staff
The Office of Human Resources provides leadership in the planning, integration, and implementation of human resources services and programs for faculty and staff across all campuses and the health system. The office leverages resources located throughout the system, builds consistency and accountability into human resources practices, and positions the University to attract and retain a skilled and diverse workforce. Its aim is to create a positive and productive work environment with top talent serving the internal and external stakeholders.
For information specific to a campus or the health system, please contact the campus’s Human Resources office:
- MU (University of Missouri-Columbia)
- MU Health System (University of Missouri Health System)
- UMKC (University of Missouri-Kansas City)
- Missouri S&T (Missouri University of Science and Technology)
- UMSL (University of Missouri-St. Louis)
Accessibility: We provide accommodations to people with disabilities upon request. If you encounter something that is not accessible on the Peoplesoft HR Training pages, please call Tech Support at (573) 882-5000 for assistance.