Faculty and staff can enjoy many tools and discounts offered by the University's insurance administrators and directly by the University.
Faculty and staff enrolled in a university medical insurance plan with UnitedHealthcare can benefit from the following tools:
- myUHC.com - Find the answers to your health and benefits questions and the information you need in one easy-to-use, convenient location online
- Check Choose Go - With online doctor visits, urgent care centers, and more, comparing your care options for quality, cost, and convenience could end up saving you a lot of time, money, and frustration. Get tips on this flyer.
- UnitedHealthcare smartphone app - Easily access your health care information and tools to help estimate costs, manage claims, and find providers
- myHealthcare Cost Estimator - Quickly and easily estimate your health care costs
- Preventive Care Guidelines - Help prevent disease and detect health issues at an early stage, if they occur
- Rally - an online experience that makes it easier for you to eat better, move more, and complete activities that help improve your health
- Recovery Record (exit the UM System website) - UHC-partnered Recovery Record is a smart eating disorder recovery app that ﬁts into your life and links with your treatment team to help you achieve lasting recovery.
- Solutions for Caregivers - All employees, regardless of their medical plan, can get support made just for caregivers from UnitedHealthcare.
- Substance Use Treatment Helpline - If you or a loved one are experiencing signs of substance use disorder, call the 24/7 helpline to start the journey to recovery.
- UHC Healthy Pregnancy app - Nurse support and more, for expecting moms and baby, at the touch of a finger.
- UHC Healthy Pregnancy Owners Manual - Contains information on all things baby-related, from taking care of a new baby, to outlining specific pregnancy programs offered through UM medical insurance
- Where should I go for care? - Helping you choose the right care center
Discounts on vision products and services are offered by the University’s vision plan administrator to all University employees, even those who are not enrolled in the UM System Vision Insurance Plan. In addition, separate vision benefit programs are available through University Optical at the University of Missouri-Columbia and through the University of Missouri-St. Louis College of Optometry.
A number of wellness-related discounts and resources are offered in each region of the UM System, curated by Healthy for Life: T. E. Atkins Wellness Program for all employees.
And don't forget that the HR office on each campus provides a list of even more discounts, which include many opportunities beyond health- and wellness-related discounts. These discount lists are provided here for conveniece only. For questions, please use the contact information on the relevant webpage.