1000 W. Nifong
Building 7 - Suite 210
Columbia, MO 65211-8220
My Total Rewards - Retirement
Whether you’re getting ready for retirement or are already retired, resources on this site can help you better understand the benefits and opportunities available to University retirees. If you have a question about the Retirement Program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also attend a Retirement Seminar.
Planning for Retirement
- Learn about your Retirement Plans
- Estimate your Retirement Benefits - payable under your Core Retirement Disabilty and Death Benefit
- Retirement Planning Forms and Checklist
- Rehire Requirements for Retired or Vested Individuals Who Are Less Than 62 Under the Retirement, Disability and Death Benefit Plan (RDD)
- UM Pension Benefits and Missouri State Tax Laws
- Defined Benefit Plan Valuation Results
- Voluntary Retirement Plan Overview - learn more
Resources for Retirees
- 2015 Annual Enrollment Retiree Benefits Change Form
- Retiree Benefit Handbooks and References
- Retiree Forms
- Rehire Requirements for Retired or Vested Individuals Who Are Less Than 62 Under the Retirement, Disability and Death Benefit Plan (RDD) (PDF)
- Benefit Plan Administrators - this page includes Online Provider Directories
- Required Annual Notices
The Total Rewards retirement staff is dedicated to providing you the best service we can. To help us best meet your needs (and serve you better), we ask that you please schedule an appointment in advance.
Setting up an appointment is easy: contact the Total Rewards Retirement Department by calling (573) 882-9810 or (800) 488-5288 (toll-free), or by emailing us at email@example.com, and briefly describe your goals or concerns. The Retirement Department is open 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.