- If you are experiencing issues with logging in, browsers, printing, or some feature of the system is not working properly, contact your campus help desk.
- MU – 573-882-5000
- UMKC – 816-235-2000
- S&T – 573-341-4357
- UMSL – 314-516-6034
- If you have questions about entering your activities or information, which category to use for a specific activity, etc., contact the myVITA Support Team for assistance.
Follow our progress on Twitter @myVITA_UM
Welcome to myVITA!
We are excited to provide myVITA, a web-based faculty activity reporting system that allows faculty members at all four campuses to report on their research, teaching, service, scholarship and creative works. This system has replaced the Faculty Accomplishment System (FAS).
The benefits that myVITA provides include the following:
- a single, convenient location for faculty members to input and archive their professional achievements
- an easy way for chairs and other administrators to aggregate and report on data
- a standardized tool that will allow the University to better promote the work and scholarship of faculty to both the internal University community and our external constituencies
- preloaded information from other official systems (PeopleSoft Human Resources, Finance and Student), eliminating the need to reenter the data
- various templates for compiling documents, such as curriculum vitae, bio-sketches and reports
Reviewed November 16, 2015.