- If you are experiencing issues with logging in, browsers, printing, or some feature of the system is not working properly, contact your campus help desk.
- MU – 573-882-5000
- UMKC – 816-235-2000
- S&T – 573-341-4357
- UMSL – 314-516-6034
- If you have questions about entering your activities or information, which category to use for a specific activity, etc., contact the myVITA Support Team for assistance.
Follow our progress on Twitter @myVITA_UM
UM Training Materials
- Overview and Navigation Getting Started Guide
- How to Choose a Delegate
- Open Activity Period Getting Started Guide
- Activities Form Quick Reference Guide
- Scholarly Contributions & Creative Activities Getting Started Guide
- Batch Loading Citations in Scholarly Contributions and Creative Activities
- Where's my FAS data? How FAS Scholarly Contributions transferred to myVita
- Grants Getting Started Guide
myVITA features work best in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari browsers. Internet Explorer is not recommended because of issues with functionality and display. Please set your browser to accept pop-ups from the myVITA site to ensure an optimal experience.
If you are unable to login, you may have an outdated browser. Please ensure the browser you are using is current as of:
- Chrome 50 or newer
- Firefox 45 or newer
- Safari 9 or newer
- Opera 36 or newer
- Edge 25.10586 or newer
- IE 11 or newer
If you have concerns about your browser, or need assistance upgrading, please check with your IT Pro.
How to bookmark myVITA in your browser:
For your protection, a layer of security is in place that may make it difficult for you to automatically bookmark the link to myVITA. The following instructions will guide you on how to manually bookmark the correct link in your browser.
How to Assign a Delegate in myVITA:
The myVITA Access Settings feature allows faculty to choose another person as a delegate. Delegates whom you select will be able to enter information for you. To learn more about how to set up a delegate, click here: How to Choose a Delegate
Vendor Online Training
MyVITA has a variety of online training resources that were developed by the vendor, Data180, to help faculty learn and navigate the new system. Help content includes:
- Videos for faculty
- Videos for system administrators
These materials can be accessed by clicking the Help link in the top menu of myVITA. The system also has Help bubbles with question marks near many sections or fields that can be clicked to access contextual help.
Reviewed November 21, 2016.