The university presents benefit-eligible staff who have reached milestones in their career with a certificate honoring their contributions, beginning with 5 years of service. It is a privilege to recognize the achievements of the employees who have been part of our university family for 5, 10, 15, 20 or more years.
Tips for Supervisors
- Managers play an important role in honoring employees’ years of service. Visit the list of service award tips to present awards in the manner your employees would most appreciate it.
- See HR-305 Service Recognition for details on the program policies.
Service Award Certificates
- Service award milestones are based the date when the staff member entered a full-time, benefit-eligible position.
- Service awards recognize administrative, service, and support staff.
- MU - (573) 882-2943
- MU Health System - (573) 882-8187
- UMKC - (816) 235-1621
- Missouri S&T - (573) 341-4241
- UMSL - (314) 516-5805
- UM System - (573) 882-2146