Management Services is a division within the Office of Finance of the University of Missouri System. Our mission is to provide high quality counsel and support to UM campuses, senior administration and the Board of Curators. Management Services provides leadership in a diverse group of business areas that:
- Mitigate risk for the university and its employees
- Maintain business policies and records,
- Deliver best value in our real estate transactions.
These responsibilities define our purpose and are aligned with the strategic priorities of the University of Missouri System and its campuses. The goal of the division is simple: provide world-class service to our internal customers and external stakeholders.
Please visit the four functional areas within our website for more detailed information on the services we provide. For additional questions regarding Management Services, please contact Ed Knollmeyer, Assistant Vice President.
Departments within Management Services
- Emergency Management Services
- Records Management
- Risk and Insurance Management
- UM Procurement/Supply Chain Operations