AIC, ARM, CRM, ARM-P
Assistant Vice President and Director Risk & Insurance Management
1105 Carrie Francke Dr.
Columbia, MO 65211
News and Updates
Management Services is a division within the Office of Finance of the University of Missouri System. Our mission is to provide high quality counsel and support to UM campuses, senior administration and the Board of Curators. Management Services provides leadership in a diverse group of business areas that:
- Mitigate risk for the university and its employees
- Maintain business policies and records,
- Focus on economic development of diverse suppliers in Missouri
- Deliver best value in our real estate transactions.
These responsibilities define our purpose and are aligned with the strategic priorities of the University of Missouri System and its campuses. The goal of the division is simple: provide world-class service to our internal customers and external stakeholders.
Please visit the four functional areas within our website for more detailed information on the services we provide. For additional questions regarding Management Services, please contact Ed Knollmeyer, Assistant Vice President or Nancy Benedict, Executive Assistant, (573) 882-2707.
Departments within Management Services
- Real Estate and Business Services
- Records Management
- Risk and Insurance Management
- Supplier Diversity and Small Business Development