The Office of Institutional Research (IR) provides information for senior administrators in areas of planning, decision-making, and policy development. It also supports the information needs and requirements of several University of Missouri internal and external constituents. To perform these functions, IR utilizes data across several systems--financial, student, human resources, grants and contracts, and financial aid. This Office also aids in the development and monitors progress of performance indicators included in the University of Missouri System Strategic Plan.
Executive Data Reference
- Programs and Degrees
- Faculty and Staff
- Strategic Planning
- Research Funding
- Department Information
- Undergraduate Admissions Summary (Excel 62KB)
- Ability Descriptors of First-time Degree Seeking Freshmen (Excel 298KB) *Updated*
- Fall Enrollment (Excel 140KB) *Updated*
- Origin of Undergraduate Transfers (Excel 124KB) *Updated*
- Retention Rates of Degree-Seeking Undergraduates (Excel 25KB)
- Student Demographics (Excel 246KB) *Updated*
- Student Credit Hours (Excel 68KB)
- Student Financial Aid Awarded (Excel 263KB)
Programs and Degrees
- Degree & Certificate Programs NOTE: This document is posted and updated by UM-AA.
- Degrees Awarded (Excel 244KB) *Updated*
- Nationally Accredited Education Programs (PDF 250KB) *Updated*
- Graduation Rates of Degree-Seeking Undergraduates (Excel 255KB)
Faculty and Staff
- Faculty Salaries at Public AAU Institutions (Excel 326KB)
- Faculty Salaries at Urban 21 Institutions (Excel 148KB)
- Faculty Salaries at Public Engineering Institutions (Excel 90KB)
- Faculty & Staff Headcount Demographics (Excel 189KB)
- Faculty Salary History (Excel 26KB)
- Annual Salary Report (PDF 7 MB) NOTE: This document is posted and updated by UM-HR.
- Student Faculty Ratios (Excel 12KB)
- Market Share of Federal Expenditures for Research & Development (Excel 303KB)
- NSF Research & Development Expenditures (Excel 64KB)
- For budget and student fee information please visit the Budget and Planning website or contact (573) 882-3400.
- For financial and accounting information please visit the Controller website or contact (573) 882-3039.