The Office of Institutional Research (IR) provides information for senior administrators in areas of planning, decision-making, and policy development. It also supports the information needs and requirements of several University of Missouri internal and external constituents. To perform these functions, IR utilizes data across several systems--financial, student, human resources, grants and contracts, and financial aid. This Office also aids in the development and monitors progress of performance indicators included in the University of Missouri System Strategic Plan.
Executive Data Reference
- Programs and Degrees
- Faculty and Staff
- Strategic Planning
- Research Funding
- Department Information
- Undergraduate Admissions Summary (Excel 63KB) *Updated*
- Ability Descriptors of First-time Degree Seeking Freshmen (Excel 287KB) *Updated*
- Fall Enrollment (Excel 141KB) *Updated*
- Origin of Undergraduate Transfers (Excel 122KB) *Updated*
- Retention Rates of Degree-Seeking Undergraduates (Excel 22KB)
- Student Demographics (Excel 435KB) *Updated*
- Student Credit Hours (Excel 65KB)
- Student Financial Aid Awarded (Excel 237KB) *Updated*
Programs and Degrees
- Degree & Certificate Programs NOTE: This document is posted and updated by UM-AA.
- Degrees Awarded (Excel 297KB) *Updated*
- Nationally Accredited Education Programs (PDF 343KB) *Updated*
- Graduation Rates of Degree-Seeking Undergraduates (Excel 198KB)
Faculty and Staff
- Faculty Salaries at Public AAU Institutions (Excel 288KB)
- Faculty Salaries at Urban 21 Institutions (Excel 116KB)
- Faculty Salaries at Public Engineering Institutions (Excel 72KB)
- Faculty & Staff Headcount Demographics (Excel 154KB)
- Faculty Salary History (Excel 24KB)
- Annual Salary Report (PDF 4.1 MB) NOTE: This document is posted and updated by UM-HR.
- Student Faculty Ratios (Excel 13KB)
- Market Share of Federal Expenditures for Research & Development (Excel 227KB)
- NSF Research & Development Expenditures (Excel 56KB)
- For budget and student fee information please visit the Budget Planning and Development website or contact Mary Ann Ihler at (573) 882-2778.
- For financial and accounting information please visit the Accounting website or contact (573) 882-2412.