Bookings is a simple way to organize schedules, assign staff and manage appointments. Bookings includes a web-based booking calendar and integrates with Outlook to optimize your staff's calendar. With built in flexibility and ability to customize, Bookings can be designed to fit the situation and needs of many different parts of an organization.
- Active students, faculty and staff have full access; courtesy accounts have guest access (guest access enables them to be listed as staff and can take appointments, but not access the Bookings portal). Faculty, staff, students and external users can create appointments. Each Bookings Calendar must be requested.
How to Request a New Calendar
- Go to https://cherwell.umsystem.edu/.
- Select your campus.
- Log in with your single sign on user ID and password.
- Click Service Catalog on the top title bar.
- Search for Request Bookings Calendar or browse to service.
- Enter the required information and click Submit.
- There are no costs to use this product.
- Access Bookings through https://bookings.office.com, Teams or with an app (iOS | Android).