- Access & Confidentiality Agreement
- Social Security Number (SSN) Authorization Request Form
- Workplace Information Security Manual - Please right click on the file and download it to your device for viewing.
- Information Security Procurement Guidelines
- Information Security Procurement Requirements
Information Technology (IT) and Telecommunications (Telecom) products, services and systems are vital to the University of Missouri's teaching, research and business activities. Coordination of IT and Telecom related purchases is essential to maintaining an environment capable of supporting these activities. Significant cost savings are also possible by aggregating purchases and avoiding duplication.
While all UM and campus-specific procurement policies also apply to IT and Telecom purchases, UM Business Policy Manual (BPM) 1204 provides details on additional approvals that may be required.
Vendors should be aware of the University's Security Requirements for Information Technology Purchases which is incorporated by reference into every Request for Proposal/Request for Bid.
Reviewed February 25, 2016.