Unable to log in to a University resource?
First, check the System Status page to make sure there aren't any known issues.
If there are no system issues, use the available online tools to reset your password.
- Select your affiliation from the list below.
- On the new page, click the "Forgot My Password" or "Forgot Your Password" link.
- Follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you have any problems resetting your password, or if you are experiencing other login-related issues, please contact your campus Help Desk.
Please go to the link below and complete the New User Setup process. At the end of the process you will be prompted to create a new password to go with your university username.
Note: You will need to have a code sent to your phone number associated with your University Account (once for New User Setup Step 1, and another for New User Setup Step 2). If you need that phone number changed, you will need to contact your campus IT staff to change the phone number and continue with New User Setup.
Once you have completed New User Setup:
- Go to https://accounts.umsystem.edu
- Login with your Campus Solutions (i.e. myZou, Pathway, Joe'ss, MyView) credentials
- Click Reset Office 365 Password.
- Reset the password.
- Click Login to O365 Email.
- Log in.
- Complete MFA request if necessary (add a phone number to receive a authentication code).
- Sign In.