- Phone: (573) 882-4430
- E-mail: BasiC@umsystem.edu
WHAT: University of Missouri System officials will provide updates on the progress of the precision medicine initiative, including information about the system’s top capital priority, a translational precision medicine complex.
Topics will include the building design; an overview of the planning process; reports on research working groups, finance, marketing and government relations; and a philanthropy update.
WHO: Presenters include:
- Mark McIntosh, UM System vice president for Research and Economic Development, and MU vice chancellor for Research, Graduate Studies and Economic Development
- Elizabeth Loboa, MU vice chancellor for Strategic Partnerships and dean of the College of Engineering
- Kamrhan Farwell, UM System chief marketing and communications officer
- Ryan Rapp, UM System vice president for Finance and chief financial officer
- Rhonda Gibler, MU vice chancellor for Finance
- Dusty Schneiders, UM System director for Government Relations
WHEN: Noon to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6
Columns Room C, D and E
Reynolds Alumni Center
NOTE: Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you will attend and eat lunch. The event also will be livestreamed at: https://livestream.com/accounts/13547932/events/8546257