University of Missouri Board of Curators announces members of UM System presidential search committee
- Phone: (573) 882-0601
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members include representatives from all four campuses and include faculty, staff and students
KANSAS CITY – The University of Missouri Board of Curators today announced four additional members to the UM System presidential search committee. Comprised systemwide, members were nominated by the Intercampus Faculty Council, Intercampus Student Council and Intercampus Staff Council to serve.
- C. Joe Boehm, building services supervisor, Havener Center, Missouri S&T
- Sheilah F. Clarke-Ekong, associate professor of anthropology, Department of Anthropology, UMSL
- Rakeem Golden, sociology student, College of Arts and Sciences, UMKC
- Stephanie Shonekan, chair, department of black studies, School of Music, MU
These voting members will join the six members of the Board of Curators on the search committee.
An additional student will be added to the search committee when a new student representative to the board is appointed by Governor Jay Nixon.
Can't find what you are looking for?