- Phone: (573) 882-4430
- E-mail: BasiC@umsystem.edu
WHAT: University of Missouri System leaders will discuss the results of an economic and community impact study conducted by Tripp Umbach, a nationally recognized consulting firm. Tripp Umbach has analyzed the collective impact of the UM System, its four campuses, extension and MU Health Care. The presentation will review the university system’s significant economic and social contributions to Missouri communities and citizens.
WHO: Speakers include:
- Mun Choi, UM System president
- Marshall Stewart, MU vice chancellor for extension and engagement
- Paul Umbach, Tripp Umbach founder and senior principle
- Paul Eisenstein, Missouri Department of Economic Development
- Karen Buschmann, Missouri Chamber of Commerce
- Mark McIntosh, UM System vice president for research and economic development
- Elected officials, business and community leaders
WHEN: 3:15 p.m. Tuesday, April 17
WHERE: Missouri State Capitol
House of Representatives Lounge
201 W. Capitol Ave.
Jefferson City, MO