- Phone: (573) 882-4430
- E-mail: BasiC@umsystem.edu
10:30 A.M. MONDAY, MAY 21, 2018, ORIGINATING IN THE ELLIS LIBRARY TELEPRESENCE CENTER, ROOM 106A, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-COLUMBIA AND AT THE OTHER CAMPUS TELEPRESENCE CENTERS LISTED BELOW, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
REMOTE TELEPRESENCE LOCATIONS WILL BE: THE CURTIS LAWS WILSON LIBRARY, ROOM 201A, ON THE CAMPUS OF MISSOURI UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY; UNIVERSITY CENTER ROOM 61 ON THE CAMPUS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-ST.LOUIS; AND ADMINISTRATIVE ROOM 210 ON THE CAMPUS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-KANSAS CITY.
TOLL FREE DIAL-IN NUMBER: 833-583-1963
PARTICIPANT PASSWORD: 177492
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES.
NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION. THE MEETING WILL NOT BE LIVESTREAMED. THERE WILL BE NO ROUTINE PRESS CONFERENCE FOLLOWING THE MEETING. START TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.
MONDAY, MAY 21, 2018
Board of Curators Meeting: Public Session
10:30 a.m., Call to Order
- Resolution, Executive Session of the Board of Curators Meeting
10:35 a.m. Board of Curators Meeting: Executive Session
(time is approximate)
The Board of Curators will hold an executive session of the meeting on May 21, 2018, as needed, pursuant to Section 610.021(1) RSMo, for consideration of certain privileged communications with university counsel as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Board of Curators.
Reconvene Public Session
11:00 a.m. (time is approximate)
Finance Committee Meeting
11:01 a.m. (time is approximate)
- Fiscal Year 2019 Tuition and Required Fees, UM
- Fiscal Year 2019 Supplemental and Other Related Enrollment Fees, UM
- Adjourn, Finance Committee Meeting
Academic, Student Affairs and Research and Economic Development Committee
11:15 a.m. (time is approximate)
- Change in Admission Selectivity Category for Missouri University of Science and Technology, Missouri S&T
- Adjourn, Academic, Student Affairs and Research and Economic Development Committee Meeting
- Adjourn, Board of Curators Meeting
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
- Information item (no vote taken)
- Action item (vote taken)
Board papers will be available on Thursday at the following address: https://collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/BOC/default.aspx