WHAT: Representatives from all four universities of the University of Missouri System, MU Health Care and an international health company will announce a new strategic alliance that will be a part of the new NextGen Precision Health Initiative and have an immediate impact on the health of Missourians across the state.
WHO: Speakers include:
- Jon Sundvold, UM Board of Curators chair
- Mun Choi, UM System president
- Alexander Cartwright, MU chancellor
- Dan Mehan, president & CEO of the Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Jonathan Curtright, MU Health Care CEO
- Talissa Altes, professor of radiology
- Leader from international health company
Please note: Altes and Elizabeth Loboa, dean of the MU College of Engineering and vice chancellor for Strategic Partnerships, will be available for interviews following the announcement.
WHEN & WHERE: 10 a.m. Friday, July 12
First Floor of the Patient-Centered Care Learning Center
745 Kentucky Blvd, Columbia, Mo.
The event will be livestreamed here: https://www.facebook.com/muhealthcare/videos/413574662577102
Media may unload equipment in the circle drive on the west side of the building (intersection of Kentucky Boulevard and Deans Drive). Media may park in Tiger Avenue Parking Structure on level 4 and above.