- Phone: (573) 882-4430
- E-mail: BasiC@umsystem.edu
1:00 P.M. WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2019
THE PUBLIC SESSION MEETING WILL ORIGINATE FROM WOMEN’S AND CHILDREN’S CONFERENCE ROOM, IN COLUMBIA, MISSOURI.
THIS BOARD COMMITTEE MEETING IS BEING HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE NOVEMBER 21, 2019 BOARD MEETING.
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES.
NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
THE MEETING WILL NOT BE LIVESTREAMED.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2019
PUBLIC SESSION – 1:00 P.M.
Call to Order – Chair Graham
- Quarterly Financial Report, MUHC – Written Report Only
- Quarterly Compliance Report, MUHC – Written Report Only
- MU Health Care and School of Medicine Report (Curtright, Zweig)
- Quality and Safety Report, MUHC (Hahn-Cover)
- Introduction Clinical Scale and Community Hospital Framework (Curtright)
- Minutes, September 18, 2019 Health Affairs Committee Meeting
- Resolution for Executive Session of the Health Affairs Committee Meeting
2:30 P.M. HEALTH AFFAIRS COMMITTEE MEETING – EXECUTIVE SESSION
(time is approximate)
Location: Women’s and Children’s Conference Room, Columbia, MO
The Health Affairs Committee will hold an executive session of the November 13, 2019 meeting, pursuant to Section 610.021(1), 610.021(2), 610.021(3), 610.021(12) and 610.021(13) RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with University Counsel, real estate, personnel and contract items, all as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Health Affairs Committee.
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
Board papers will be available on Tuesday at the following address: https://collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/boc