- Phone: (573) 882-4430
- E-mail: BasiC@umsystem.edu
9:30 A.M. THURSDAY, NOV. 21, 2019
ALL PUBLIC SESSION MEETINGS TO BE HELD IN THE CENTURY ROOMS A & B OF THE MILLENNIUM STUDENT CENTER ON UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI – ST. LOUIS CAMPUS IN ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
BOARD COMMITTEE MEETINGS WERE HELD NOV. 12-13, 2019, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE NOV. 21, 2019, BOARD MEETING.
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES.
NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
THE MEETING ON THURSDAY WILL BE LIVE AUDIO STREAMED AND TWEETED.
COMMITTEE CHAIR REPORT START TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.
THURSDAY, NOV. 21
BOARD OF CURATORS MEETING – PUBLIC SESSION
9:30 A.M. Call to Order
- University of Missouri Board Chair’s Report
- University of Missouri System President’s Report
- Amendment, University of Missouri System Mission Statement (Choi)
- Research and Economic Development Annual Report
- Student Representative to the Board of Curators’ Report
- Review Consent Agenda
- Minutes, Sept. 26, 2019, Board of Curators Meeting
- Minutes, Sept. 26, 2019, Board of Curators Committee Meetings
- Clarification and Amendments to the Active and Retiree Medical Plans Due to New Defined Contribution Plan – Amendments Collected Rules and Regulations 520.010, Benefit Programs
- Sole Source, Y-90 Microspheres, MUHC
- Sole Source, 340B Contract Pharmacy Distribution Services, MUHC
- Amendment to Collected Rules and Regulations 80.010 Procurement, UM
10:40 A.M. COMPENSATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES COMMITTEE MEETING
- New Collected Rule and Regulation 340.035, Organ and Bone Marrow Donor Leave
- Resolution for Executive Session of the Compensation and Human Resources Committee
10:50 A.M. FINANCE COMMITTEE CHAIR REPORT
- Fiscal Year 2019 Investment Performance Review, UM
- Fiscal Year 2021 Student Housing and Dining Rates, UM
- Project Approval, Bloch Heritage Hall Renovation & Addition, UMKC
11:05 A.M. HEALTH AFFAIRS COMMITTEE CHAIR REPORT
- Quarterly Financial Report, MUHC – Written Report Only
- Quarterly Compliance Report, MUHC – Written Report Only
- MU Health Care and School of Medicine Report
- Quality and Safety Report, MUHC
- Introduction Clinical Scale and Community Hospital Framework
- Minutes, Sept. 18, 2019, Health Affairs Committee Meeting
- Resolution for Executive Session of the Health Affairs Committee Meeting
General Business (approximately 11:30 am)
- University of Missouri – St. Louis Campus Highlights – Interim Chancellor Sobolik
12:00 P.M. Luncheon hosted by UMSL Faculty Senate with the Board of Curators, President and University of Missouri System Leaders
Topic: Internships at UMSL: Pathways to Career Success
Location: Century Room C, Millennium Student Center
1:15 P.M. PUBLIC SESSION MEETING
- Strategic Theme Discussion – Increasing Retention and Graduation Rates
- Election of Board of Curators Chair, 2020
- Election of Board of Curators Vice Chair, 2020
- Good and Welfare of the Board
- Resolution for Executive Session of the Board of Curators Meeting, Nov. 21, 2019
3:00 P.M. Press Conference with Board of Curators Leadership and UM System President
(time is approximate)
Location: Room 314, Millennium Student Center
Toll-free dial-in number: (866) 357-7737 Conference code: 2599419045
3:10 P.M. BOARD OF CURATORS COMPENSATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES COMMITTEE MEETING - EXECUTIVE SESSION (time is approximate)
Location: Room 302, Millennium Student Center
The Compensation and Human Resources Committee will hold an executive session of the Nov. 21, 2019, meeting, pursuant to Section 610.021(1), 610.021(3), 610.021(12) and 610.021(13) RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with university counsel, contract and personnel items, as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Compensation and Human Resources Committee.
4:00 P.M. BOARD OF CURATORS MEETING-EXECUTIVE SESSION (time is approximate)
Location: Room 302, Millennium Student Center
The Board of Curators will hold an executive session of the Nov. 21, 2019, meeting, pursuant to Sections 610.021(1), 610.021(2), 610.021(3), 610.021(12), 610.021(13) and 610.021(14) RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with University Counsel, personnel, real estate, litigation, contract items, and records protected by law, all as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Board of Curators.
6:00 P.M. Reception by Invitation for Board of Curators, President and University Leaders
Hosted by: Interim Chancellor Kristin Sobolik
Location: Blanche M. Touhill Performing Arts Center
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
Board papers will be available on Tuesday at the following address: https://collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/BOC