- Phone: (573) 882-4430
- E-mail: BasiC@umsystem.edu
2 P.M. TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2020
THE PUBLIC SESSION MEETING WILL BE HELD VIA CONFERENCE TELEPHONE OR ZOOM COMPUTER LINK AS NOTED BELOW.
Zoom Webinar link: https://umsystem.zoom.us/j/99197394966
Webinar ID: 99197394966
PUBLIC SESSION DIAL-IN NUMBER:
TUESDAY, JULY 28
PUBLIC SESSION – 2 P.M.
Call to Order – Chair Brncic
Roll Call of the Board of Curators
2 P.M. General Business
- Resolution for Executive Session of the July 28, 2020 Special Board of Curators Meeting
2:05 P.M. BOARD OF CURATORS MEETING-EXECUTIVE SESSION (time is approximate)
The Board of Curators will hold an executive session of the July 28, 2020 special meeting, pursuant to Sections 610.021(1), 610.021(2), 610.021(3), 610.021(12), 610.021(13) and 610.021(14) RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with University Counsel, property, personnel, contract items and records protected by law, all as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Board of Curators.
2:45 P.M. RECONVENE PUBLIC SESSION (time is approximate)
- Review of Consent Agenda
- Minutes, June 18-19, 2020 Board of Curators Meeting
- Minutes, June 9, 10 and 15, 2020 Board of Curators Committee Meetings held in Conjunction with the June 18-19, 2020 Board of Curators Meeting
- Amendment to CRR 520.010, Benefit Programs
- Replacement of Gender Specific Terms in Collected Rules and Regulations
2:50 P.M. Combined Governance, Compensation & Human Resources and Academic, Student Affairs, Research & Economic Development Committee Meeting
- Amendments to Collected Rules and Regulations (CRR) as follows to Comply with New Federal Regulations:
- Amend CRR 600.010, Equal Employment/Educational Opportunity and Nondiscrimination Policy
- Amend CRR 600.020 Sexual Harassment under Title IX
- Amend CRR 600.030 Resolution Process for Resolving Complaints of Sexual Harassment under Title IX
- Amend CRR 600.040, Equity Resolution Process for Resolving Complaints of Discrimination and Harassment against a Faculty Member or Student or Student Organization
- Amend CRR 600.050 Equity Resolution Process for Resolving Complaints of Discrimination and Harassment against a Staff Member or the University of Missouri
- Rescind CRR 600.060, Equity Resolution Process for Resolving Complaints of Discrimination, Harassment and Sexual Harassment against the University.
3:40 P.M. General Business
- UM System Organization Structure Evaluation Summary Report
4:30 P.M. RECONVENE BOARD OF CURATORS MEETING-EXECUTIVE SESSION (time is approximate)
UPON CONCLUSION OF EXECUTIVE SESSION (estimated to be around 5:30)
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
Board papers will be available on Monday at the following address: https://collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/BOC/