- Phone: (573) 882-4430
- E-mail: BasiC@umsystem.edu
1 P.M. WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2020
THE PUBLIC SESSION MEETING WILL ORIGINATE FROM REMOTE LOCATIONS VIA VIDEO AND PHONE CONFERENCING.
PUBLIC SESSION DIAL-IN NUMBER: 1 646 876 9923
CONFERENCE CODE: 92081758249
WEBINAR LINK: https://umsystem.zoom.us/j/92081758249
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16
PUBLIC SESSION – 1 P.M.
Call to Order – Chair Graham
Roll Call of the Committee
- Financial Report (Kay Davis)
- MU Health and NextGen (Rick Barohn)
- MU School of Medicine Update (Rick Barohn)
- MU Health Care Clinical Consolidation and Integration Strategies (Jonathan Curtright)
- Quarterly Compliance and Corporate Integrity Agreement Report (Jennifer May)
- Resolution for Executive Session of the Health Affairs Committee
2:15 P.M. HEALTH AFFAIRS COMMITTEE MEETING – EXECUTIVE SESSION
(time is approximate)
Location: Zoom Webinar and Conference Telephone
The Health Affairs Committee will hold an executive session of the September 16, 2020 meeting, pursuant to Section 610.021(1), 610.021(2), 610.021(3), 610.021(12), 610.021(13) and 610.021(14) RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with University Counsel, real estate, personnel, contract items, and records protected by law, all as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Health Affairs Committee.
3:15 P.M. RECONVENE PUBLIC SESSION (time is approximate)
- Resolution, Corporate Integrity Agreement for Health Affairs Committee Members (HAC Cte only)
- Minutes Approval, June 10, 2020 Health Affairs Committee Meeting (HAC Cte only)
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
Board papers will be available on Tuesday at the following address: https://collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/BOC/