- Phone: (573) 882-4430
- E-mail: BasiC@umsystem.edu
12:00 P.M. THURSDAY, OCT. 26, 2023
ALL PUBLIC SESSION MEETINGS TO BE HELD AT OLD KINDERHOOK, CAMDENTON, MISSOURI
UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. ALL START TIMES LISTED ARE APPROXIMATE.
Thursday, Oct. 26, 2023
I. PUBLIC SESSION - Call to Order (12:00 P.M.)
II. GENERAL BUSINESS
1. 12:00 – 1:00 P.M. Luncheon and President’s Report
2. 1:00 – 2:00 P.M. Governance Discussion (Mark Menghini)
3. 2:00 – 3:15 P.M. University of the Future (Michael Williams and Jeanne Sinquefield)
3:15 – 3:30 P.M. Break
4. 3:30 – 4:45 P.M. Planning for 2024 (Robin Wenneker and Todd Graves)
5. 5:00 – 5:45 P.M. Conversation with Missouri Department of Higher Education and Workforce Development Commissioner, Bennett Boggs, PhD
5:45 P.M. Recess
5:45 P.M. Reception followed by dinner at 6:30 PM (invitation only)
Friday, Oct. 27, 2023
7:00 – 8:00 A.M. Breakfast for retreat attendees in the Hearth Room
III. RECONVENE PUBLIC SESSION - Time: 8:00 A.M.
IV. GENERAL BUSINESS
1. Resolution for Executive Session of the Board of Curators Retreat, Oct. 26-27, 2023
V. BOARD OF CURATORS MEETING - EXECUTIVE SESSION (Approximate Time – 8:05 A.M.)
The Board of Curators will hold an executive session of the Oct. 26-27, 2023 meeting, pursuant to Sections 610.021(1) and 610.021(12) RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with university counsel and contract items, all as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Board of Curators.
VI. RECONVENE PUBLIC SESSION (11:00 A.M., time is approximate)
VII. GENERAL BUSINESS
1. What Else is on Your Minds? (Michael Williams)
1. Adjourn, Board of Curators Retreat, Oct. 26-27, 2023
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
Board papers will be available on Tuesday at the following address: https://collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/BOC/