Search committee named for UM System vice president for academic and student affairs
- Phone: (573) 882-0601
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Missouri System President Gary Forsee has appointed a search committee to identify candidates for the position of UM System vice president for academic and student affairs.
The search committee consists of the following members:
- Thomas F. George, Ph.D., chancellor and professor of chemistry and physics, University of Missouri-St. Louis, and chair of the search committee
- Michael L. Cook, Ph.D., professor & Robert D. Partridge chair in cooperative leadership, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Lawrence R. Dessem, J.D., dean and professor of law, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Timothy A. Farmer, Ph.D., associate professor of accounting, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Beth Groenke, undergraduate student and formerly president of the Student Council, Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Jennifer Holland, doctoral student in biological sciences and former president and chair of the Graduate and Professional Student Association, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Gordon H. Lamb, Ph.D., executive vice president, University of Missouri System
- Mel Tyler, vice chancellor of student affairs and enrollment management, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Warren Kent Wray, Ph.D., provost and executive vice chancellor for academic affairs, Missouri University of Science and Technology
The University of Missouri System Office of Academic and Student Affairs supports and advises the president and board of curators in fulfilling the academic mission of the institution. It also advises and provides leadership for the four campuses in developing, interpreting and implementing university policies in the areas of academic and student affairs.
The position of vice president for academic and student affairs was vacated in August when Dr. Stephen Lehmkuhle was appointed chancellor of the University of Minnesota-Rochester. Dr. Steve Graham currently serves as interim vice president.
Can't find what you are looking for?