Media Advisory: UM System President Gary Forsee to deliver State of University address
- Phone: (573) 882-0601
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PowerPoint slides from President Forsee's State of the University address
- Audio files are now available online
- Video files will be available later today
- A transcript from President Forsee's State of the University address will be available later today
University of Missouri System President Gary Forsee will deliver his first State of the University address at 9 a.m. Friday, Feb. 6 during the board of curators meeting in Columbia. The speech will be streamed live via the Internet from the UM System homepage at www.umsystem.edu.
Approaching his first year in office, Forsee will take a look back at 2008 and provide an overview of challenges and opportunities ahead.
The university also will host its routine press conference immediately following the board of curators meeting on Friday. A dial-in number for those media unable to attend the meeting but wishing to participate in the press conference will be made available near the conclusion of the board meeting.
Editor's note: Proposed university employee compensation and benefit changes will be discussed during Thursday's Compensation and Human Resources Committee meeting.
Can't find what you are looking for?