1:00 P.M. WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2019
THE PUBLIC SESSION MEETING WILL ORIGINATE IN 321 UNIVERSITY HALL, IN COLUMBIA, MISSOURI AND AT REMOTE LOCATIONS VIA CONFERENCE TELEPHONE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
THIS BOARD COMMITTEE MEETING IS BEING HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE APRIL 11, 2019 BOARD MEETING.
PUBLIC SESSION DIAL-IN NUMBER: 888-606-4788
CONFERENCE CODE: 177492#
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES.
NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
THE MEETING WILL NOT BE LIVESTREAMED.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2019
PUBLIC SESSION – 1:00 P.M.
Call to Order – Chair Farmer
Roll Call of the Committee
External Affairs, Marketing and Advancement Committee
- Committee Chair Remarks (Jamie Farmer)
- President’s Update – (Mun Choi)
- Endowment performance across the UM System
- Annual giving performance across the UM System
- Highlights of key gifts across the UM System
- TPMC Marketing Plan and Name Recommendations (Kamrhan Farwell)
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
Board papers will be available on Tuesday at the following address: collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/BOC/default.aspx