2:00 P.M. THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 2019
THE PUBLIC SESSION MEETING WILL ORIGINATE IN THE ELLIS LIBRARY TELEPRESENCE CENTER, ROOM 106A, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-COLUMBIA AND AT THE OTHER CAMPUS TELEPRESENCE CENTERS LISTED BELOW, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
REMOTE TELEPRESENCE LOCATIONS WILL BE: THE CURTIS LAWS WILSON LIBRARY, ROOM 201A, ON THE CAMPUS OF MISSOURI UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY; UNIVERSITY CENTER ROOM 61 ON THE CAMPUS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-ST. LOUIS; AND ADMINISTRATIVE ROOM 210 ON THE CAMPUS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-KANSAS CITY.
THIS BOARD COMMITTEE MEETING IS BEING HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE APRIL 11, 2019 BOARD MEETING.
PUBLIC SESSION DIAL-IN NUMBER: 888-606-4788
CONFERENCE CODE: 177492#
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES.
NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
THE MEETING WILL NOT BE LIVESTREAMED.
THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 2019
PUBLIC SESSION – 2:00 P.M.
Call to Order – Chair Brncic
Roll Call of the Committee
Finance Committee Meeting
- Review Fiscal Year 2020 UM Five-year Plan & Operating Budget Update (Ryan Rapp)
- Five-Year Capital Plan for MU, MU Health Care, Missouri S&T, UMKC, and UMSL (Ryan Rapp)
- Project Approval, MU School of Nursing- Replacement Building (Ryan Rapp)
- A/E Hire, UMKC Oak Place Apartments Repairs (Ryan Rapp)
- Revised – Fiscal Year 2020 MU Student Housing and Dining Rates (Ryan Rapp)
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
Board papers will be available on Tuesday at the following address: collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/BOC/default.aspx