8 A.M. WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 2016, ORIGINATING IN ROOM 106A, ELLIS LIBRARY TELEPRESENCE CENTER, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-COLUMBIA CAMPUS, COLUMBIA, MISSOURI; AND AT OTHER CAMPUS TELEPRESENCE CENTERS LISTED BELOW, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, AND TELECONFERENCE.
REMOTE LOCATIONS WILL BE AT THE CURTIS LAWS WILSON LIBRARY, ROOM 201A, MISSOURI UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CAMPUS, ROLLA, MISSOURI; J.C. PENNEY BUILDING, ROOM 61, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-ST.LOUIS CAMPUS, ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI; AND ADMINISTRATIVE ROOM 210, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-KANSAS CITY CAMPUS, KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI.
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES. NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION. THIS MEETING WILL NOT BE LIVE AUDIO STREAMED OR TWEETED.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 2016
Presidential Search Committee Meeting: Public Session
8:00 a.m., Call to Order
- Approval, UM System president position profile document
- Discussion with Search Firm – Describing the position to potential candidates
- Adjourn, Presidential Search Committee Meeting, May 4, 2016
Board of Curators Meeting: Public Session
9:15 a.m. (or upon adjournment of Presidential Search Committee Meeting)
Call to Order
- Approval, Recommendation of the Presidential Search Committee – UM System president position profile document
- Approval, Board of Curators Health Affairs Standing Committee appointments
- Adjourn, Board of Curators Meeting, May 4, 2016
Dial-in information is as follows:
Toll-free dial-in number: (866) 299-7945
Participant code: 5356292
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
- Information item (no vote taken)
- Action item (vote taken)
Board papers will be available on Monday at the following address: https://collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/BOC/default.aspx