2 P.M. TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2016, ORIGINATING IN ROOM 1L03, ESSENTIALS CONFERENCE ROOM, UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, ONE HOSPITAL DRIVE IN COLUMBIA, MISSOURI, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES.
NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
THIS MEETING WILL NOT BE LIVE AUDIO STREAMED OR TWEETED.
TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2016
Board of Curators Meeting: Public Session
2 p.m., Call to Order
Health Affairs Committee Meeting
- Appointment of Temporary Secretary of the Board of Curators
- Resolution, Executive Session of the Board of Curators Health Affairs Committee Meeting
- Health Affairs Committee Organizational Overview
- Health Affairs Committee Financial Overview
- Health Affairs Committee General Meeting Logistics
- Adjourn, Public Session of the Board of Curators Health Affairs Committee Meeting, May 31, 2016
2:40 p.m. Health Affairs Committee Meeting: Executive Session
(time is approximate)
The Board of Curators will hold an executive session of the Health Affairs Committee meeting on May 31, 2016, pursuant to Section 610.021(1), 610.021(3), 610.021(12) and 610.021(13) RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with university counsel, personnel and contract items as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Board of Curators Health Affairs Committee.
Dial-in information is as follows:
Toll-free dial-in number: (866) 357-7737
Participant code: 7797937005
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
- Information item (no vote taken)
- Action item (vote taken)
Board papers will be available on Friday at the following address: https://collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/BOC/default.aspx