- Phone: (573) 882-4430
- E-mail: BasiC@umsystem.edu
10:30 A.M. TUESDAY, SEPT. 17, 2019
THE PUBLIC SESSION MEETING WILL ORIGINATE IN 321 UNIVERSITY HALL IN COLUMBIA, MISSOURI, AND AT REMOTE LOCATIONS VIA CONFERENCE TELEPHONE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
THIS BOARD COMMITTEE MEETING IS BEING HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE
SEPT. 26, 2019, BOARD MEETING.
PUBLIC SESSION DIAL-IN NUMBER: 888-606-4788
CONFERENCE CODE: 177492#
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES.
NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
THE MEETING WILL NOT BE LIVESTREAMED.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 17, 2019
PUBLIC SESSION – 10:30 A.M.
Call to Order – Chair Chatman
Roll Call of the Committee
Academic, Student Affairs and Research and Economic Development Committee
- New Degree Program, Bachelor of Arts, Organizational Leadership, UMSL
- New Degree Program, Masters of Science, Business, MU
- New Degree Program, Bachelor of Science, Sport Management, UMSL
- New Degree Program, Bachelor of Health Science, Occupational Therapy Assistant, MU
- Collected Rules and Regulations Amendment 340.070, Faculty Leave
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
Board papers will be available on Monday at the following address: https://collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/BOC